Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Professional logo for just for $5

Hey! I am a professional Graphic Designer from Germany, working full time at an Advertising Agency. I am designing since 2005. If you need a professional good looking logo, which is cheap too! You are at the right place! For ONLY 5$ you will get a professional Logo. And for an extra of 10$ you ONLY need to wait 1 DAY!! Why you should buy from me and not from another seller? You will get a vector file from the Logo. I am friendly. Only mission, to get the customers happy! Every part of the Logo is selfmade. Not copied stuff what you get from many other sellers. Unlimited revisions until you're happy! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Easy to communicate Lifetime Support. Examples (for more examples please contact me) :

https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/322715/Graphics/528848/Professional-logo-for-just