Sunday, April 23, 2017

I will complete any type of Data Entry work, 3 hours for $5

100% -: TOP RATED SELLER + FEATURED SELLER :- If you like my services please COLLECT THIS GIG. ***Send me full instructions of Work *** Don't worry about how many orders are in the Queue; I can handle it!!I'm very proficient and have valuable experience in Data Entry, Web Research, MS Excel, MS Word, PDF to Excel, PDF to word, Photoshop, Wordpress, Data compiling from yellowpages / white pages / manta etc and other various related business works. "" NO ADULT WORK PLEASE"" My Full Services List: Data Entry (All type) Copy Paste PDF to word PDF to excel Scanned Pages to excel/Word Business Cards details in excel Wordpress articles/Products posting. Web Research Data compiling from Business Directories Photoshop Work Manually Typing Work Power Point Presentation All Type of Admin work. ***Please send me a message if you need work done other than those listed above, I will take care 100% *** Tags((( data entry, copy paste, web searching, internet, operator, data conversion, excel)))

https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/322715/Data-Entry/528382/I-will-complete-any-type-of-Data-Entry-work-3-hours