Monday, April 24, 2017

I DO FACEBOOK COVER OR TIME LINE IMAGE for $5

Hello, My Name is sonchita, a Level 2 seller who is working over 4 years on . Over 3000 Total orders completed with almost Five Star Ratings. I am providing my Timeline cover image service just for $5 I will design high quality, professional Facebook cover image for your Facebook account Design according to exact dimensions of Facebook Customized design according to your need 100% quality Guaranteed 100% satisfaction Guaranteed VERY IMPORTANT : You MUST provide all images and text to be added on your cover image for our basic package. For other two packages I will find images. But if you have any preferred image you can send it. You need to provide text for your Facebook cover. Once you select the package and click on it you will see the extra services we provide. You MUST check those extra services before you complete the payment. If there is any relevant gig extra for your order you need to order those as required. Thanks, Have a blessed Day.

https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/322715/Social-Bookmarks/528625/I-DO-FACEBOOK-COVER-OR-TIME-LINE-IMAGE