Saturday, April 22, 2017

Do any Typing, Data Entry And Research Projects for $5

Hi, My name is waruna prasad.I am data entry professional with over 4 years experience. I can type up to 60+ words per minute without any mistake.I am a professional with valuable experience in Data Entry, MS Excel, MS Word, PDF to Excel, PDF to word. So you can order my Package to get a quality service. *** I Can do your any Data Entry Projects for only $5*** My services includes following: Online Data Entry Offline Data EntryCopy/Paste WorkPDF to Word,Excel or PowerpointImages to Word,Excel or PowerpointScan documents to Word,Excel or Powerpoint Website to excel or WordWeb ResearchEdit PDF (any type, with exact font match).Photo editing(Photoshop)Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word Document. Why choose me? 100% accuracy.High Quality Documents.fast delivery time.100% Money back guarantee. . Order me to complete your project with on time delivery with best Quality. Please CONTACT ME before ordering. Thanks!

https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/322715/Data-Entry/528176/Do-any-Typing-Data-Entry-And-Research-Projects