Monday, April 24, 2017

Give You Every Day 700 Real Visitors For 30 Days for $5

Each day I will give you 700 visitors for 30 days, in total you will get no less than 21.000 real visitors. All this traffic is good for your website because it can increase your rank for the niches you are competing and it can also boost your Alexa rank. The visitors are real and are coming from around the world, but most of the traffic 70% to 80% of the visitors will come United states and the rest from around the world. My traffic is also safe for google adsense, but this will not guarantee any clicks on your ads or sells for any of your products. I will accept almost all types of links, except adf.ly or any link shortener. When I will start your order, you will get a goo.gl link where you can monitorize all the traffic that I directed to your website.

https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/322715/Traffic/528610/Give-You-Every-Day-700-Real-Visitors-For-30-Days