Friday, March 31, 2017

manage all your Business Management Administration/Virtual/Personal Assistant for $5

I have worked as an Executive & Personal Assistant for 5 years.I now Virtual Assistant available 24 hours a day.I have years of experience in working in the cooperatives worldwide and gained a great experience. I have completed thousands of tasks. I am a hard worker, meticulous & effective. I will provide exemplary work with quick turnaround time. And adWords Expert. What is included I am a though Leader on Social Media Marketing and have been invited to be Social Media resource. Speaker in several business events including the 5th Annual Customer Interaction South Africa 2015.

https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/322715/Other/523234/manage-all-your-Business-Management-Administration-Virtual-Personal-Assistant